This two day comprehensive training course offers the same outcome as our one day intensive training course but provides you with the additional time to practice your skills and build your confidence before offering these new services in your salon.
During the second day of the course you will work on two live client models. This is the perfect opportunity to perfect your new found skills under the guidance of Diane, who can answer any questions you may have during the fitting.
On completion of the course you will have the knowledge and confidence required to offer beaded method extensions and LA Weave extensions in your salon.
Course Duration Course Fee
2 Days (12 hours) £695
This course is suitable for professional hairdressers or advanced trainees who are near completion of their NVQ L2 training.
This two day comprehensive course focuses on beaded hair extension methods and LA Weave extensions with additional time to hone your skills. Over the two days you will cover the following topics specific to these extension methods:
• The origins of hair extensions
• The structure and placement of extensions
• Contraindications for hair extension clients
• Conducting effective hair extension client consultations
• Preparing and fitting beaded methods and LA Weave extensions
• Colour matching and blending extensions
• Before and aftercare advice for clients
• Sourcing products and supplies
• Pricing and promoting your new services
• Putting your new skills into practice with two live hair models
• Troubleshooting during your live model fittings with Diane
An extensions training kit is included in the course fee. The kit includes everything you will need during the course and is yours to keep.
The kit comprises of:
• Training hair
• Dummy training head
• Sectioning clips
• Beading threader
• Extension beads
• Extensions needle & thread
• Training manual
• Storage bag
Assessment & Qualification
You will be assessed by observation on your work on two training heads during the course.
On successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate for the Beaded & LA Weave Methods 2 Day Comprehensive Course validated by Habia; the hair and beauty industry authority.
Progression and further study
Following completion of this course you will have the knowledge required to begin offering extensions services to your clients.
Further study options include:
• Tape Hair Extensions
• Bonded Extensions
• Original Weft Extensions
• Mesh Integration Systems for Hair Loss
Bespoke training packages are also available.
Students are required to provide two models for extension assessment. These models will be required to make a contribution towards the hair used.