This one day training course provides you with the knowledge and expertise you need to offer Mesh Integration Systems for Hair Loss in your salon.
Course Duration Course Fee
1 Day (6 hours) £1450
This course is suitable for professional hairdressers or advanced trainees who are near completion of their NVQ L2 training.
Course content and learning outcomes
During this advanced one day course you will cover the following topics:
• Trichology and hair loss essentials
• Hair loss causes and understanding the impact on an individual
• The origins of mesh integration systems
• The structure and placement of mesh integration systems
• Contraindications for mesh integration clients
• Conducting effective mesh integration client consultations
• Preparing and fitting mesh integration systems
• Colour matching and blending mesh integration systems
• Before and aftercare advice for clients
• Sourcing products and supplies
• Pricing and promoting your new services
A mesh integration system training kit is included in the course fee. The kit includes everything you will need during the course and is yours to keep.
The kit comprises of:
• Training hair pieces
• Dummy training head
• Sectioning clips
• Extensions needle and thread
• Training manual
• Storage bag
Assessment & Qualification
You will be assessed by observation on two training heads during the course.
On successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate for the Mesh Integration Systems for Hair Loss 1 Day Course validated by Habia; the hair and beauty industry authority.
Progression and further study
Following completion of this course you will have all knowledge required to begin offering Mesh Integration System services to your clients.
Further study options include:
• Beaded & LA Weave Extensions
• Tape Hair Extensions
• Bonded Hair Extensions
• Original Weave Extensions
Bespoke training packages are also available.