This one day intensive training course provides you with the knowledge you need to offer tape hair extensions in your salon.
Course Duration Course Fee
1 Day (6 hours) £350
This course is suitable for professional hairdressers or advanced trainees who are near completion of their NVQ L2 training.
Course content and learning outcomes
This one day course focuses on tape hair extensions. During the day you will cover the following topics specific to these extension methods:
• The origins of hair extensions
• The structure and placement of extensions
• Contraindications for hair extension clients
• Conducting effective hair extension client consultations
• Preparing and fitting tape hair extensions
• Colour matching and blending extensions
• Before and aftercare advice for clients
• Sourcing products and supplies
• Pricing and promoting your new services
An extensions training kit is included in the course fee. The kit includes everything you will need during the course and is yours to keep.
The kit comprises of:
• Training hair
• Extension tapes
• Dummy training head
• Sectioning clips
• Training manual
• Storage bag
Assessment & Qualification
You will be assessed by observation on two training heads during the course.
On successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate for the Tape Extensions Course validated by Habia; the hair and beauty industry authority.
Progression and further study
Following completion of this course you will have the knowledge required to begin offering tape extensions services to your clients.
Further study options include:
• Beaded & LA Weave Extensions
• Bonded Extensions
• Original Weft Extensions
• Mesh Integration Systems for Hair Loss
Bespoke training packages are also available.